Wednesday, February 01, 2006

2 Feb. 2006

The idea of spending all my time in a giant metal box filled with guys in the middle of the fucking ocean doesn't really appeal to me, but if it appeals to you, move to the UK where the British Navy will outfit its new Destroyers with iPod docks and surround sound. Because that's how the British roll BITCH! Or um...er, float I guess.



Kids in Nassau county are going to get paid to turn narc on other kids. While I admire the business opportunity here for some enterprise young kid, I hated that fucker growing up. The one who ratted you out when your breakfast was a double shot of vodka or when you're pocket knife turned out to be a butterfly knife (hey look, it's a knife, it fits in my pocket, it's a fucking pocket knife, get off my case).



Okay, so how's this for fucked up. I can buy a whole island for less than I would pay to buy a condo here in Honolulu. Does that seem right to you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home