Sunday, January 29, 2006

30 Jan. 2006

I will admit to being male and attracted to Jessica Alba. I will also admit I'm surprised there are 2.5 million men who read People magazine. But apparently, she's the top pick for long term relationship material. Hm, let's see: incredibly attactive. Check. Seems not to give much a shit about the celebrity. Check. Pretty well loaded from being a celebrity. Check. Can kick your ass in a fight. Check. Yeah, I think that constitutes dating material.



I live in Hawaii, I grew up thinking that the State fish was the Humuhumunukunukuapua'a. Apparently, I was wrong.



I used to work primarily by my self so I guess I never realized how bad this was, but apparently, lots of people feel like they work with monkeys I'll be starting a new job on Feb. 6'th so we'll see how many monkey's I work with.



I honestly don't know what to say about Rolling Stone. I don't read it but apparently their reporters need to learn grammar because the Bible isn't up enough on current phrasology to call gay people fruits.



Now you know that you should wear loafers in a museum. Doh!



Janet Reno was scary as the nation's top lawyer under Clinton (insert your own joke about how much Janet looks like a dude that could have gone Brokeback Mountain with Clinton). She is even scarier as a singer. I would have paid to shut her the hell up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home