Wednesday, January 25, 2006

25 Jan. 2006

Why nothing from the 24'th? Because nothing interesting happened. I mean honestly, how do you follow up on the most depressing day of the year?


That said, some of my writing wound up on Pacific Coast Hellway today which I found pretty nifty. Also in the news today:

Further proof that they should take Tony Danza off TV, the world's most Fraiser-like toddler, Stewie from Family Guy, is getting his own goddamn talk show. Man, they'll give anyone a show now.




Not that anyone reads this, but those who do probably know that I sometimes coach speech and debate. If they had this study that shows having sex improves speaking ability while I did speech, I'm pretty sure I would have done better. Or at least maybe gotten laid more often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home