Wednesday, February 01, 2006

1 Feb. 2006

Most, not all, but most cops are more like Chief Wigam from the Simpson's than they're like one of the people from CSI or Law and Order. I come to this conclusion because a couple managed to run a brothel across the street from a police station. But $160 for half an hour, hardly seems like market rate to me.



I'm not sure if it's egotistical for him to say it, but the fact that the IRS has to keep Bill Gate's taxes on a special computer because the numbers are too big. By comparison, they keep mine in the pile marked as "people to fuck with."



I have no idea what to say about this other than I need to go to Europe



Somebody in Boston is feeling wicked retarded tonight after the Boston Globe sent out newspapers wrapped in paper that had the credit card info of over 200,000 subscribers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home