Saturday, March 04, 2006

4 Mar. 2006

If I were running for office, and the competition was dying, I'd save him only because if he did win, I would hold it over his ass for his whole term: "hey senator, remember that time you almost died and i saved your life??? yeah, well, I'm calling in a favor". This guy did it because he didn't know any better. Which is less amusing.



You know why you don't try to make kids cultured? Because they do stupid shit like putting gum on $850K paintings



I don't even...I mean really, what do you say when....seriously, it's LA so what do you expect other than some 25 year old nutty chick stealing a SUV from a cop and crying into the radio as she's chased by other cops and helicopters. And then she get's arrested at gunpoing. nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home