Friday, April 28, 2006

28 Apr. 2006

Man I really miss the days when they White House knew how to have a party



The Swiss, gotta, love 'em. Good watches, awesome chocolate, absynthe and of course the swiss army knife. But of all the shit they make, a mountain is pretty damn impressive



My original goal in life was to own my own carribean island by the teim I was thrity and retire there and eat lobsters the size of small children and drink red chimay red all day long. Well, okay, my first goal in life was probably to become a firefighter but I was probably about three at the time. Anyway, both goals are still pretty cool, but I have to say starting my own Iraqi death squad would be pretty damn cool. And probably much more attainable than the other two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home